ENDURANCE FUEL BAR
Ingredients and benefits
- Dates: they are high energy fruits and an important source of mineral salts, and vitamin B3 and B5.
- Figs: high antioxidant power, they deliver high amount of vitamins, minerals and fibre, and they are easily digestive. They deliver vitamin A, B1, B2, B3 and C.
- Plums: fruit with highest antioxidant capacity. They deliver huge amounts of fatty acids, fibre and potassium.
- Puffed rice: It gives the bars energy and texture.
- Almonds: 52% are fats and approximately two-thirds is oleic acid. They also contain linoleic acid (Omega 3) which improve overall cardiovascular health. Almonds also provide high amount of proteins (19%), vitamin E and fibre.
ENDURANCE FUEL BAR + BCAA's
Benefits of BCAA’s
Among the proteinogenic amino acids, there are three BCAAs: leucine, isoleucine and valine. The most important function is that they provide energy to the muscles and that they prevent from muscle wear and muscle fatigue, because they synthesize nutrients much better and they will supply all nutrients which are requested by fibres in physical activity. Due to this BCAA´s can be an ally in any sports activity. However it is important to realize that proper nutrition is crucial for optimizing our performance and it is the foundation of maintaining good health.