Following our plan to offer you healthy recipes. Today we post a delicious breakfast recipe using our delicious Recovery Drink Chocolate. Enjoy it¡
- 150 gr coconut milk
- 100 gr vegetal milk
- 50 gr de Recovery Drink Chocolate (4 measures)
- 1 spon chia seeds
- 1 spon cinamon powder
- 1 pinc of cayenne
- Dried fruits and seeds to decorate
How to make:
- Mix well the coconut milk to unify the liquid part and the thick part.
- Prepare your recovery with coconut milk and hot or cold vegetable drink.
- Put the Recovery with the rest of the ingredients in a mixing glass.
- Crush until you get a creamy texture.
- Serve the mixture in your cup.
- Decorate with dried fruits and seed.
ABOUT RECOVERY DRINK
After training it is fundamental to recuperate as quickly as possible in order to:
- Assimilate the training.
- Be capable of performing at 100% the next day.
- Protect and rebuild the “damaged” muscles after training by means of proteins and aminoacids.
- Refill our glycogen stores by means of a quality carbohydrate as quickly as possible.
- Provide a 15-25% ratio of proteins with respect to carbohydrates.
- How you behave after a tough training session.
- That, apart from eating specific products to recuperate, you also consume fruit, energy bars, sugary drinks and fruit juices.
- That all of this carbohydrate replacement reduces the proportion of protein consumed, something which hinders recuperation.
RECOVERY DRINK contains approximately 40% of the best protein, which is equivalent to taking 20-25g of protein in every dose.
It also provides:
- L-Arginine (250mg per dose)
- Creatine (3g per dose)