226ERS VEGAN PROTEIN has been designed to suit the needs of those who choose a healthy, balanced and sustained nutritional diet while fully benefitting from its ingredients.
A completely vegetable-based product with:
- 21g of high protein content per dose.
- A little more than 100kcal/dose.
- Low in fat, sweetened using Stevia, no added sugar, and with less than 0,5g of sugar per dose.
- Supernutrients rich in micronutrients such as antioxidants, vitamins and minerals like fiber and healthy fats.
This product aids in muscle generation by providing protein that contains a complete aminogram by combining pea, rice and hemp protein in comparison to other sources of incomplete proteins or free amino acids.
As well as this, its high protein content helps to reduce appetite and stimulate the loss of fats.
Thanks to all of these properties, it makes it perfect to:
- Take before or after training in order to reduce muscle fatigue and aid recovery.
- Have for breakfast or as a snack at any time of the day to increase protein consumption in a more healthy and sustainable manner.
VEGAN PROTEIN contains 70% of high-quality vegetable protein:
- Pea Protein – Contains a high proportion of essential and non-essential amino acids. It contains the richest natural source of arginine which is known to greatly help recovery and the growth of muscle tissues. Pea protein is high in bioavailability and digestibility, optimizes muscle tissue generation, and tones the muscles.
- Rice Protein – Selected because of its large quantity of nutrients and because it contains a low calorie count. Helps to avoid fatty acids becoming stored as the protein activates the lipase contained in the liver and the artery walls.
- Hemp Protein – Easily digested and contains a balanced proportion of fatty acids such as omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9.
VEGAN PROTEIN has also been enriched with other supernutrients that make it even more complete:
- Moringa – Also known as the tree of life because of its medicinal purposes, this ingredient is rich in antioxidants and chlorophyll both of which are vital in purifying and oxygenating cells. Moringa also contains iron and calcium.
- Lucuma – This Andean fruit is rich in vitamins B1, B2, beta-carotene, and phosphorus, making it ideal for muscle fatigue and highly-recommended for strengthening the immune system.
- Flax seeds – High in lignans (antioxidants), vitamins, fiber and fatty acids such as omega 3.
Available in two different flavors – cocoa and red berries.
Directions for use:
Best prepared with another vegetable-based drink, although it can be mixed with water or milk. It can also be combined with some fruit or dried fruit in order to adapt and suit the needs of each individual while also incorporating even more vitamins, minerals or carbohydrates. Dissolve 30g (2 scoops) in 250ml of a vegetable-based drink, water or milk and shake well.
More information: https://www.226ers.com/product/vegan-protein/