NIGHT RECOVERY CREAM
226ERS NIGHT RECOVERY CREAM muscle recuperator in cream format with a texture similar to custard or yoghurt.
It is a very complete and very pleasant to take product that will undoubtedly become one of your essential products.
Calcium caseinate causes deep muscle tissue recovery aiding muscle regeneration. Possible problems caused as a result of organic weakness due to peaks of training are reduced by the protective action of Colostrum. At the same time, L-Glutamine, in addition to repairing muscle tissue, replaces the necessary levels to prevent lactic acid if we are competing the next day.
We introduce you the ultimate recovery that will make your recovery complete, fast and delicious.
It is a yogurt type cream to be eaten with a spoon.
It is ideal for:
- Improving recovery on the most demanding days.
- Performing 100% in tough stage races.
- Recovering day by day during high-load periods.
- Taking the night before a competition.
It provides among other substances:
- Calcium Caseinate. It slows the metabolism of amino acids and thus prolong protein synthesis, promotes muscle growth and strengthens bones.
- Colostrum that provides amino acides. These amino acids contain albumins required for cellular metabolism and regeneration of the cells. It also contains immunoglobulins, antibodies that are vitally important and crucial to the protection and prevention against infections that can attack the body.
- L-Glutamine to repair muscle fibers and to facilitate the protein synthesis. It also has a buffer effect against lactic acid, inhibiting its effects.
- L-Tryptophan, essential to promote the release of the neurotransmitter serotonin involved in the regulation of sleep and pleasure. It regulates anxiety, insomnia and stress.
- Amylopectin as carbohydrate dissipates insulin and improves the absorption of the protein.
It is a powder product:
- Take two doses (2 x 12.5 g) in a small bowl.
- Pour milk or water little by little (100 ml). It can be a more or less solid drink based on the amount of liquid added.
- Stir with a spoon to get the texture you want.
- The product slowly thickens as you mix it.
- It is a product to take a few minutes before going to sleep.
DOSAGE: 50g (4 measures) / 200ml.
HOW TO USE: Add 4 parts product with the dispenser included inside (4x12,5g = 50g) in 200ml of water and stir until it forms the required texture. Consume 30 minutes before bedtimes.
NET WEIGHT: 500g (10 intake) y 1Kg (20 intake)
PRODUCT STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
EXPIRY: 2 years since the date of manufacture.
Food Supplement in powder based on protein, carbohydrates, with amino acids, calostrum, vitamins and minerals. With sweetener.
- Gluten Free
- No palm oil
- Low sugar
- Nuts free
- According to use
- After exercise
INGREDIENTS: Milk protein, (calcium caseinate), potato starch, L-glutamine, starch modified thickener, colostrum (milk), beta-alanine, potassium gluconate, L-histidine base, aromas, L-triptophan, guar gum thickener, taurine, mix of vitamins (l-ascorbic acid, maltodextrin, d-alpha tocopherol acetate, nicotinamide, retinyl acetate, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, D-biotin, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin), dye carotene, xanthan gum thickener, sweetener sucralose, carrageenan thickener and zinc sulphate.
|NUTRITIONAL TABLE||100 g||50 g|
|kJ / kcal||1464 / 345||732 / 172|
|of which saturated||g||0,4||0,2|
|of which sugars||g||1,4||0,7|
|µg||480 (60% VRN)||240 (30% VRN)|
|Vitamin D||µg||3,0 (60% VRN)||1,5 (30% VRN)|
|Vitamin E||µg||7,3 (60,8% VRN)||3,7 (30,8% VRN)|
|Vitamin C||mg||48 (60% VRN)||24 (30% VRN)|
|Thiamin (Vita B1)||µg||0,68 (61,8% VRN)||0,34 (30,9% VRN)|
|Ribofalvin (Vit B2)||mg||0,89 (63,6% VRN)||0,44 (31,4% VRN)|
|Niacin (Vit B3)||mg||9,8 (61,3% VRN)||4,9 (30,7% VRN)|
|Vitamin B6||mg||0,85 (60,7% VRN)||0,42 (30% VRN)|
|Folic acid||µg||121 (60,5% VRN)||60,3 (30,2% VRN)|
|Vitamin B12||µg||1,6 (64% VRN)||0,81 (32,4% VRN)|
|Biotin||µg||30 (60% VRN)||15 (30% VRN)|
|Pantothenic acid||mg||3,6 (60% VRN)||1,8 (30% VRN)|
|mg||712 (35,6% VRN)||356 (17,8% VRN)|
|Zinc||g||10 (100% VRN)||5,05 (50% VRN)|
|NRV*: Nutrient Reference Value|
|AMINO ACIDS|| |
100 g protein
(28 g protein)
50 g protein
(28 g protein)
|Calculation made on the basis of the known or actual theoretical values for described ingredients|
ALLERGENS: Milk and its derivatives (including lactose).