Today we leave you a recipe for how to prepare a delicious protein shake using our Recovery Drink Vanilla. Ideal to recover a hard afternoon of training on a special occasion!
250ml of vegetable drink
50 gr of Recovery Drink Vanilla (4 measures)
1 apple without skin or nuggets
2-3 dates (previously soaked if possible)
1 teaspoon ginger powder
1 teaspoon of cardamom
1 teaspoon of clove
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
a pinch of salt
A pinch of cinnamon and cocoa powder to decorate
How to make:
Prepare the Recovery Drink Vanilla with hot or cold vegetable drink
Add the rest of ingredients in a mixing glass with the Recovery
Crush to a creamy texture
Serve in a mug
Decorate with Cinnamon and Cocoa
About Recovery Drink
Recovery Drink is the ideal drink to help you recuperate after a training session. It provides 40% of the high-quality protein that comes from whey protein concentrate and contains less than 2g of sugar per dose.
After training it is fundamental to recuperate as quickly as possible in order to:
- Assimilate the training.
- Be capable of performing at 100% the next day.
- Protect and rebuild the “damaged” muscles after training by means of proteins and aminoacids.
- Refill our glycogen stores by means of a quality carbohydrate as quickly as possible.
- Provide a 15-25% ratio of proteins with respect to carbohydrates.
- How you behave after a tough training session.
- That, apart from eating specific products to recuperate, you also consume fruit, energy bars, sugary drinks and fruit juices.
- That all of this carbohydrate replacement reduces the proportion of protein consumed, something which hinders recuperation.
RECOVERY DRINK contains approximately 40% of the best protein, which is equivalent to taking 20-25g of protein in every dose.
It also provides:
- L-Arginine (250mg per dose)
- Creatine (3g per dose)