Clearly, you know how to take care of yourself, what foods you can take and which ones are totally forbidden so as not to spoil all the effort in your workouts. However, Christmas is a complicated time to follow an appropriate diet. This is why 226ERS wants to show you healthy options, low in sugar, protein givers and, of course, gluten free to celebrate these family days without giving up a delicious dessert or snack.
110 gr gluten-free oatmeal
110 gr Recovery Drink Vanila flavour
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 ripe avocado
3 teaspoons ginger powder
1 teaspoon of baking powder
4 teaspoons cinnamon powder
How to prepare:
Mix avocado and coconut oil
Add the egg and mix again
Add the oatmeal, the Recovery Drink vanila flavour, the baking powder, the ginger and the cinnamon.
Mix well until a manageable dough is left
If it is necessary to rectify with a little more oatmeal
Roll the dough in kitchen film and let it rest 30′
Spread the dough with a rolling pin and cut with cookie mold
To put in the oven preheated to 180º during 12 ‘
Remove from the oven and let cool on the rack
They can be decorated with grated coconut, cocoa powder …
About Recovery Drink
RECOVERY DRINK is the ideal drink to help you recuperate after a training session. It provides 40% of the high-quality protein that comes from whey protein concentrate and contains less than 2g of sugar per dose.
After training it is fundamental to recuperate as quickly as possible in order to:
- Assimilate the training.
- Be capable of performing at 100% the next day.
- Protect and rebuild the “damaged” muscles after training by means of proteins and aminoacids.
- Refill our glycogen stores by means of a quality carbohydrate as quickly as possible.
- Provide a 15-25% ratio of proteins with respect to carbohydrates.
- How you behave after a tough training session.
- That, apart from eating specific products to recuperate, you also consume fruit, energy bars, sugary drinks and fruit juices.
- That all of this carbohydrate replacement reduces the proportion of protein consumed, something which hinders recuperation.
RECOVERY DRINK contains approximately 40% of the best protein, which is equivalent to taking 20-25g of protein in every dose.
It also provides:
- L-Arginine (250mg per dose)
- Creatine (3g per dose)