This is basically an energy product, essential for training, long lasting competitions or loading up on Carbohydrates before competition.
We utilize energy and minerals during exercise based on:
- Environmental factors: Temperature and humidity.
- Physiological factors: How much energy and minerals we burn.
- Nutritional factors. The diet we are following, or foods we consume.
However, that consumption:
- IS NOT PROPORTIONAL (X% OF ENERGY REQUIRES Y% OF SALTS.
- IS NOT STANDARD FOR ALL ATHLETES.
- THE LONGER THE DURATION THE GREATER THE IMBALANCE between salts
So… For endurance sports, ENERGY PRODUCTS WITH A HIGH SALT CONTENT ARE NOT RECOMMENDED because we are not standard. Did nobody ever think of that?
ENERGY DRINK contains:
- Amilopectina as an energy source:
-Stomach empties up to 80% faster.
-Refills your glycogen deposits up to 70% faster.
- Taurina as a vasodilator:
-Increases oxygen transport to the muscles.
- L-Carnitina activates fat metabolism:
-Preserves glycogen deporits.
-Improves energy efficiency.
Combine ENERGY DRINK if needed:
- Justminerals,1capsuleofSALTSELECTROLYTEeveryhourand2intheevent of intense heat and heavy perspiration (take with around 250ml of water).
- Energy gel, 1 or even 2 ENERGY GELS every hour (take with around 250ml of water).
- Solid food, 1 ENDURANCE FUEL BAR (take in small bites with water).
- More liquid, 500ml of ISOTONIC DRINK every hour.
Sugar free. Lactose free. Gluten free.
Add in 500ml of water and shake. Regularly consume small doses of 150-200ml every 15/20 minutes, approx. 500-800ml every 60 minutes before and during exercise.