The mineral salts and water must be balanced for optimal performance:
- The lack of water causes dehydratation.
- The lack of salts causes hyponatremia.
- Both reduce performance and can be lethal.
We have to provide liquid and salts to our body, not just water.
The lack of salts causes:
- Decrease in performance.
- Hyponatremia in extreme cases.
ISOTONIC DRINK contains:
- Low intake of calories, less than 80 Kcal/ 500 ml.
- Amylopectine as an energy source:
– Stomach emptying up to 80% faster.
– Refills your glycogen deposits up to 70% faster.
- Mineral salts:
– Ensuring adequate levels for intense physical activity.
- Beta Alanina:
– Lactic acid inhibitor. It delays fatigue.
Combine as needed:
- More mineral salts. One capsule of SALTS Electrolytes per hour + 250 ml of water.
- Energy gel. 1 or 2 ENERGY GELS per hour + 250ml of water.
- Liquid energy. 500-800 ml of ENERGY DRINK per hour.
- Solid food. 1 ENDURANCE FUEL BAR in small bites with water.
Sugar free, Lactose free. Gluten free.
Add 1.5 tablespoons (20g) of product with the dispenser included inside in 500ml of water and shake. Regularly consume small doses 150ml of 15/20 min, approximately 500ml every 60 minutes before, during and after exercise. If elevated temperatures or conditions of high losses of liquid diluting 20g in one liter of water.