Food supplement in powder based on proteins, carbohydrates, creatine, plant, medium chain triglycerides and L-Arginine. With Sweetener.
After training it is fundamental to recuperate as quickly as possible in order to:
- Assimilate the training.
- Be capable of performing at 100% the next day.
- Protect and rebuild the “damaged” muscles after training by means of proteins and aminoacids.
- Refill our glycogen stores by means of a quality carbohydrate as quickly as possible.
- Provide a 15-25% ratio of proteins with respect to carbohydrates.
- How you behave after a tough training session.
- That, apart from eating specific products to recuperate, you also consume fruit, energy bars, sugary drinks and fruit juices.
- That all of this carbohydrate replacement reduces the proportion of protein consumed, something which hinders recuperation.
RECOVERY DRINK contains approximately 40% of the best protein, which is equivalent to taking 20-25g of protein in every dose.
It also provides:
- L-Arginine (250mg per dose)
- Creatine (3g per dose)
HOW TO USE
Add in 500ml of water and shake. Consume 500ml after the exercise.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children. Recommended Daily Allowance: 50g. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and cool place. Lot / Best before end: see package.