Vegan protein bar that comes in two flavours, Cocoa Nibs & Cashew and Raspberry & Beetroot.
These are vegan protein bars that contain nearly 30% vegetable protein, which equates to more than 11 g of protein per bar, enriched with Superfoods.
Rice syrup and agave syrup have been used to sweeten them, with a low glycaemic index, from organic crops, in line with our sustainable practices, and using top quality raw material for better nutrient assimilation.
The proteins they contain are pea protein and rice protein:
- Pea protein with a high proportion of essential and non-essential amino acids is the richest natural source of arginine known for its great power to help repair and grow muscle tissue. Pea protein is extremely bioavailable and digestible, and helps tissue formation and tones muscles.
- Rice protein contains a large number of nutrients and is low in calories. It prevents fatty acids from being stored up as it activates lipase in the liver and in the walls of blood vessels.
Enriched with Superfood, ingredients with high nutritional value, they can be eaten at any time of day as a healthy snack.
- Chia seeds are a great source of vitamins, minerals, fibre and Omega 3 fatty acids that help to combat fats and regulate body weight.
- Goji Berries provide a great antioxidant effect.
Available in two flavours:
- Cocoa Nibs & Cashew, containing cocoa powder, raw cocoa seed chips and cashew nuts.
- Raspberry & Beetroot, containing dried raspberry, beetroot juice and puffed quinoa.
HOW TO USE
The bars can be eaten at any time of day, as a healthy snack, as an extra protein boost, between meals or after training mainly
Keep bottle tightly closed in a cool, dry place.