The mineral salts and water must be balanced for optimal performance:
- The lack of water causes dehydratation.
- The lack of salts causes hyponatremia.
- Both reduce performance and can be lethal.
We have to provide liquid and salts to our body, not just water.
The lack of salts causes:
- Decrease in performance.
- Hyponatremia in extreme cases.
ISOTONIC DRINK contains:
- Low intake of calories, less than 80 Kcal/ 500 ml.
- Amylopectine as an energy source:
– Stomach emptying up to 80% faster.
– Refills your glycogen deposits up to 70% faster.
- Mineral salts:
– Ensuring adequate levels for intense physical activity.
- Beta Alanina:
– Lactic acid inhibitor. It delays fatigue.
Combine as needed:
- More mineral salts. One capsule of SALTS Electrolytes per hour + 250 ml of water.
- Energy gel. 1 or 2 ENERGY GELS per hour + 250ml of water.
- Liquid energy. 500-800 ml of ENERGY DRINK per hour.
- Solid food. 1 ENDURANCE FUEL BAR in small bites with water.
Sugar free, Lactose free. Gluten free.
Add in 500ml of water and shake. Regularly consume small doses 150ml of 15/20 min, approximately 500ml every 60 minutes before, during and after exercise. If elevated temperatures or conditions of high losses of liquid diluting 20g in one liter of water.