MAILLOT LONG SLEEVE SINCE 2010 LTD
In this collection, the ten horizontal lines that represent the ten years of the brand's history stand out, with a beige color that evokes our most human side, one of the fundamental pillars of 226ERS.
Lightweight equipment ideal for training and for competition. Its fabric ensures a total expulsion of moisture, leaving the skin dry and fresh. In addition, it has a high drying capacity, offering good comfort to the athlete. The antibacterial properties and the soft touch make these garments perfect for long sessions of exercise.
Its long-sleeved version is designed for cyclists looking for a versatile garment for the autumn weather. It is a jersey made entirely with semi-closed material in a circular structure. With anatomical, lightweight and breathable cuffs and reflective details to the back.
The ideal range of use of this garment is in temperatures between 15 ° and 25 ° C
- Do not use bleach and / or softeners
- Do not use dryer
- Cold wash
- Dry in the shade and the garment inside out
- Do not twist the garment
- The pilling effect on the garments is not considered a defect. These must be washed separately since the rubbing of velcro and other rigid garments degrade the garment.
- Full YKK maya zipper of auto-block car and puller finished in silicone.
- Unilock collar for better neck fit.
- THERMO DRY main fabric
- WINDTEX front fabric