Food supplement Vitamin D and minerals based.
The body’s salt level is critical for optimum performance:
- Salts help rehydrate the body.
- They regulate muscle contraction.
Sodium is the mineral salt our body most uses during exercise:
- Sodium and potassium regulate muscle contraction.
- A lack of either of these two minerals can produce muscle cramps.
- It improves water absorption.
In addition, calcium
- Reduces acidity in the body.
- Neutralises lactic acid.
- Delays the appearance of fatigue.
This way, by using SALTS:
- We ensure a good mineral salt level in the body.
- For long training sessions:
- We eliminate muscle cramp.
- In high-intensity sessions:
- We delay fatigue.
Also this product:
- Contains no calories.
- Helps reduce body weight.
- Guarantees high performance with good mineral salt levels.
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule 30 minutes before and after exercise and 1 capsule every 30 -60 minutes during exercise with at least one glass of water (150 ml).
0,79g (100 capsules)