Vegan Gummy Bars are a source of carbohydrates. The consumption of carbohydrates helps maintain glucose in the blood, provides energy and maintains high physical performance.
They are 30g bars with a jelly texture that make them ideal for both training and in competitions.
They are equivalent to eating a bag of jelly beans, but their bar format makes them easier to eat all at once.
- Very pleasant to eat due to their texture; they are easy to chew and digest.
- Easy to transport. Their single piece, 30 g bar format provides approximately the same energy as in a jelly format.
- Mix of carbohydrates provides energy, with their main organic ingredients being golden sugar and rice syrup. So the energy you receive is of the highest quality, ensuring better assimilation of the carbohydrates.
Two formulations with different features:
SUB 9 BCAAs – MANGO: A very pleasant fruity flavour with contribution of BCAAs in the ratio 8:1:1, Tyrosine and Taurine.
- BCAAs 8:1:1, Branched amino acids, leucine, valine and isoleucine are metabolised in the muscle, unlike most amino acids which are metabolised in the liver. They help preserve glycogen levels, in addition to having an anabolic effect (mainly thanks to leucine); they participate actively in the muscle recovery process.
- TYROSINE: Involved in the production of the amino acids that maintain brain functioning, so it has a positive impact on mental energy and performance.
- TAURINE: Increases strength and endurance naturally. Decreases protein catabolism. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and increases the oxidation of fats as an energy substrate.
- SODIUM: Containing 60 mg of sodium per bag, this is essential for the functioning of cells, body fluids and regulation of blood pressure, blood volume and pH.
CAFFEINE – CHERRY-COLA: Cherry and cola flavour, with a contribution of Caffeine and Taurine for those who want bit of a boost.
- CAFFEINE: Vegan Sport Gummies provide 50 mg of caffeine, which increases alertness and helps increase performance and reduce fatigue. It stimulates the mobilisation of fats by increasing the availability of fuel for muscle work; thus optimising glycogen reserves.
- Provides the same amount of SODIUM and TAURINE as the SUB 9 BCAAs.
ELECTROLYTE: Available in two flavours:
- ORANGE: Natural aroma and sea salt, but no colouring have been used.
- LIME: Made with sea salt and natural colouring (chlorophyll).
An Electrolyte Gummy Bar contains 125 mg of sodium, 27 mg of magnesium and 9 mg of potassium.
Two gummy bars contain the same amount of mineral salt as a Sub9 Salt Electrolyte capsule.
HOW TO USE
Take 5 units every 30′- 45′ during the exercise with 300 ml of water.
Ideal for those who need energy for both training and competitions and prefer not to use a jelly format.
Keep tightly closed in a cool and dry place.