Food supplement based on Magnesium Chelate.
Nowadays most minerals used in the food supplements market are in inorganic form (oxides, carbonates, sulphates, etc.), of which the body absorbs little.
The chelates produced by Albion® used in nutritional supplements provide complete organic mineral nutrition:
- Better absorption, since magnesium is carried to the cells bound with an amino acid. It is absorbed 5 times more than magnesium oxide.
- It does not break down in the digestive process and so does not cause irritation in the gastrointestinal tract and increases bioavailability.
- They do not need ionization and do not depend on the pH, resulting in improved absorption and greater bioavailability.
Bioavailability is key: it is the measure of the amount of an ingested nutrient that is absorbed and made available to the body for metabolic use. It is important because the nutrients must be absorbed for them to be available in several body systems for growth, for maintaining body tissues, for reproduction and other performance factors.
A low concentration of magnesium may negatively affect sports performance.
A supply of highly bioavailable magnesium such as Magnesium Bisglycinate by Albion contributes to:
- Reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- Electrolyte balance.
- Normal energy metabolism.
- Normal nervous system function.
- Normal muscle function.
- Normal protein synthesis.
- Maintaining bones in normal conditions.
HOW TO USE
Take 3 or 4 capsules a day.