Here are some other creative ways to make great muffins using Vegan Protein from 226ERS. A healthy way to replenish protein after workouts.
- For five or six muffins.
- 2 measuring scoops of VEGAN PROTEIN Red fruits
- 2 eggs
- 100ml of milk or vegetable drink
- 100ml olive oil
- 150g flour
- Lemon zest
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
- 1 envelope of gasifier
- Natural raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180º and prepare the molds for the muffins.
- Sift the flour with the yeast and salt. Grate the lemon and mix it with the flour and reserve.
- Mix the gasifier with a little sugar and reserve as well.
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Mount the egg whites until stiff. Add the yolks to the whites and then little by little the sugar. Oil and milk are added suddenly and then, little by little, the flour mixture. Add VEGAN PROTEIN Red fruits.
- At the end add the gasifier and stir well.
- Fill the molds almost to the edge and introduce the raspberry pieces in the middle. Then bake at 180º for 20-25min