SUB9 RACE DAY - Monodose
Energy drink with a high carbohydrate content derived from Cyclodextrin and Palatinose, its main characteristic being low osmolarity for good absorption.
Contains almost 1g of BCAAs per serving, in an 8:1:1 proportion, as well as 460mg of sodium derived from the use of sea salt and 230mg of L-Carnitine.
The case contains 9 units.
SUB9 RACE DAY is currently the energy sports drink containing the most carbohydrates per serving. To enable its 82g of carbohydrates and its 332kcal to be absorbed, we have worked to abtain a low-osmolarity drink by using Cyclodextrin and Palatinose as its main ingredients. These latest-generation carbohydrates are more efficient at replenishing glycogen in the body:
- They provide a prolonged, perfect release of energy during and after exercise.
- Fewer insulin peaks, favouring the use of glucose at cell level over a shorter period of time and maintaining blood sugar level for longer.
- Rapid gastric emptying thanks to its high molecular weight and low osmolarity, favouring digestion and reducing secondary gastrointestinal effects.
- Does not inhibit fat combustion.
Provides practically 1g of BCAAs in a 8:1:1 proportion with extra Leucine per serving. The combination of these essential amino acids is perfect for endurance sport given that:
- They provide metabolic energy for the muscles.
- They preserve glycogen levels.
- They have an anabolic effect (mainly thanks to leucine), actively participating in the process of muscle recovery.
Contains 230mg of L-Carnitine, derived from L-carnitine L-tartrate, which is a stabilized form of L-carnitine. Its absorption speed is slightly higher than in other forms of L-carnitine.
- It helps to transport long-chain fatty acids to cellular mitochondira, increasing the supply of energy to the muscles and favouring increased blood flow in the area.
- Increases the production of ketones that prevent protein catabolism.
- Saves up glucose and muscle glycogen to improve performance and recovery while reducing damage to muscle tissue.
Provides 460mg of Sodium derived from the use of sea salt. In hot temperatures and high humidity, it can be supplemented with extra sodium, preferably using capsules, at a rate of 1g of sodium per litre of water.
SUB9 RACE DAY is suitable for vegans. It comes in a single-dose format with a mild lemon flavour.
Preparate it by adding a little water to the can, dissolve the powder from the sachet in it, shake vigorously and top up with water.
- Vegan Product
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Doping free
- Momentos de uso
Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (Cluster dextrin®), isomaltulose (PalatinoseTM)*, sodium chloride (sea salt), L-leucine, instant branched-chain amino acids 2:1:1 (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), natural aroma, thiamine hydrochloride, L-carnitine L-tartrate.
|Energy||1611 kJ / 379 kcal||1410 kJ / 332 kcal|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|of which saturated||0,0 g||0,0 g|
|Carbohydrate||94,0 g||82,0 g|
|of which sugars||32,0 g||28,0 g|
|Protein||1,1 g||0,9 g|
|Salt||1,3 g||1,2 g|
|Vitamin B1||0,22mg 20%VRN||0,19mg 17%VRN|
|BCAA’s 8:1:1||1,07 g||0,94 g|
|Sodium||0,53 g||0,46 g|
|L-Carnitine||0,27 g||0,23 g|
|%VRN: Nutrient Reference Values.