Introducing the new ENERGY SHOT.
ENERGY SHOT is an energy product in a 60ml vial with banana flavor suitable for vegans, gluten-free and without added sugars or sweeteners.
Ideal for those times when you need an extra supply of energy both to face training and competitions, as well as to tackle day-to-day tasks and be more productive.
It is formulated with specific ingredients to improve athlete performance and reduce fatigue during training and competitions. Its 5 ingredients, Arginine AKG, beta alanine, taurine, tyrosine and caffeine, are designed for activation before exercise or for those moments when we are tired and need to activate.
- Arginine AKG: Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate is an evolved form of arginine, improving its assimilation and absorption. It is the precursor amino acid of nitric oxide and contributes to a better dilation of the walls of the blood vessels, thus increasing the blood flow and the amount of nitric oxide in the blood. In addition, it is necessary for the synthesis of proteins within the body’s tissues, which is why it favors tissue repair.
- Beta Alanine: It is a non-essential amino acid that favors the synthesis of Carnosine within the muscle fibers, significantly raising the levels of this substance in the muscles. Its main functions are the regulation of PH, avoiding acidity in the body produced by lactate, which delays the onset of fatigue. It maintains the reserves of ATP, the main source of energy for cellular functions, and increases the sensitivity of calcium in the muscle fibers, increasing strength while reducing fatigue during muscular activity.
- Taurine: It is an amino acid that plays an important role in the immune system and helps protect cells. It contributes to the total antioxidant capacity of the body, and is also important for energy metabolism. For all this, it improves sports performance thanks to its action on the central nervous system and muscular response.
- Tyrosine: It is an essential amino acid for the normal formation of dopamine, necessary for muscle function and contraction. It is necessary to maintain physical and mental activity in high demand conditions.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is a stimulant that powers the central nervous system by increasing energy levels while reducing fatigue and improving mental focus and concentration. In addition, it stimulates the mobilization and oxidation of fats, thus increasing the availability of fuel for muscular work and optimizing the availability of glycogen stores. In this case, anhydrous caffeine has been used, which maintains the properties of caffeine intact.
It is recommended to take a vial of ENERGY SHOT 15 minutes before an important training or competition. It can also be used in those moments when we are tired and need to activate.
ENERGY SHOT is now available at 226ers.com and in our network of points of sale.