Energy bar rich in carbohydrates based on dried fruit and pumpkin seeds. Suitable for vegans.
Race Day is a variation of the Endurance Fuel Bar BCAA’s, as it is thinner, and very easy to carry and chew.
The main characteristics of this bar are:
- Smaller size and 40 g in weight.
- The amount of figs has been increased and the dates have been reduced, thereby controlling the glycaemic index and providing energy but reducing insulin peaks.
- One bar contains 124 kcal and between 21 and 25 g of carbohydrates depending on the flavour.
- The nuts have been taken out so that it is easier to eat and digest.
- It has pumpkin seeds that give it a crunchy touch and provide healthy fats and proteins.
- With organic ingredients like pumpkin seeds, sunflower oil and sultanas.
A vitamin complex with 10 vitamins has been added providing 50% of the NRV.
Available in 2 varieties and 6 different flavors:
BCAAs in 8: 1: 1 ratio (Leucine +):
- Dark chocolate: with natural cocoa powder, organic chocolate chips and natural chocolate aroma
- Apple & Cinnamon: with organic chopped dried apple, organic cinnamon powder and natural apple aroma
- Banana & Ginger: with banana flakes, organic ginger powder and natural banana aroma.
- Citric Lemon: with powdered lemon, lemon flakes and organic dark chocolate chips.
- Coffee & Cocoa: with 100% Arabica soluble coffee, natural coffee aroma and organic dark chocolate chips.
- Strawberry: with strawberry powder, natural strawberry aroma and white chocolate chips.
HOW TO USE
Take a Race Day bar every 30-60 ’according to the needs in both training and competitions. It is also perfect to drink before sports and meet the energy needs of that moment prior to exercise.