Vegan Sport Gummies are a source of carbohydrate. The consumption of carbohydrates helps maintain blood glucose, providing energy to our body while maintaining top physical performance.
The new 226ERS formula with improved ingredients and a new smaller format mean they are ideal for both training and competitions.
- Very pleasant to eat due to their texture; making them easier to chew and digest.
- Easy to transport. New 5 gummies format of 30 g per container provides about the same energy as jelly.
- Mix of carbohydrates that give us energy, with the main ingredients being organic, such as golden sugar and rice syrup, providing high quality energy, in addition to ensuring better assimilation of the carbohydrates.
Two formulations with different features:
SUB 9 BCAAs – MANGO: A very pleasant fruity flavour with contribution of BCAAs in the ratio 8:1:1, Tyrosine and Taurine.
- BCAAs 8:1:1, Branched amino acids, leucine, valine and isoleucine are metabolised in the muscle, unlike most amino acids which are metabolised in the liver. They help preserve glycogen levels, in addition to having an anabolic effect (mainly thanks to leucine); they participate actively in the muscle recovery process.
- TYROSINE: Involved in the production of the amino acids that maintain brain functioning, so it has a positive impact on mental energy and performance.
- TAURINE: Increases strength and endurance naturally. Decreases protein catabolism. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and increases the oxidation of fats as an energy substrate.
- SODIUM: Containing 60 mg of sodium per bag, this is essential for the functioning of cells, body fluids and regulation of blood pressure, blood volume and pH.
CAFFEINE – CHERRY-COLA: Cherry and cola flavour, with a contribution of Caffeine and Taurine for those who want bit of a boost.
- CAFFEINE: Vegan Sport Gummies provide 50 mg of caffeine, which increases alertness and helps increase performance and reduce fatigue. It stimulates the mobilisation of fats by increasing the availability of fuel for muscle work; thus optimising glycogen reserves.
- Provides the same amount of SODIUM and TAURINE as the SUB 9 BCAAs.
Ideal for those who need energy for both training and competitions and prefer not to use a jelly format.
HOW TO USE
Take 5 units every 30′- 45′ during the exercise with 300 ml of water.
5 units (6g) = 30g
Keep tightly closed in a cool and dry place.