Energy shot in a 60-ml phial, banana-flavoured, suitable for vegans, gluten-free and with no added sugars or sweeteners. Formulated with five specific ingredients to activate our body before exercising or for moments when we feel tired and need an energy boost.
Food supplement based on Beta alanine, Taurine, Arginine, Tyrosine and Caffeine.
Energy shot is a 60-ml liquid phial formulated with specific ingredients to improve sports performance and reduce fatigue during training and competitions.
For moments when you need an extra energy boost to set you up for training and competitions as well as to tackle the day’s tasks and increase your productivity.
Each phial contains:
- 2000 mg of Arginine AKG: Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate is an evolved form of arginine that improves assimilation and absorption. This amino acid is the precursor of nitric oxide and contributes to improve the endothelial dilation of blood vessel walls, increasing blood flow and the amount of nitric oxide in the blood. It is also necessary for synthesizing proteins within body tissues, thus favouring tissue repair.
- 1500 mg of Beta-Alanine: This is a non-essential amino acid that favours the synthesis of carnosine within muscle fibres, significantly raising the levels of this substance in the muscles. Its main functions are regulating pH, preventing acidity in the body produced by lactate, thus delaying the onset of fatigue. It maintains the reserves of ATP, which is the energy source for cell functions and enhances calcium sensitivity in muscle fibres, increasing strength while reducing fatigue during muscle activity.
- 1500 mg of Taurine: This amino acid plays an important role in the immune system and helps to protect cells. It contributes to the body’s overall antioxidant capacity and is important for energy metabolism. For all this, it improves sports performance thanks to its action on the central nervous system and on muscle response.
- 500 mg of Tyrosine: This amino acid is essential for dopamine formation, which is required for normal muscle function and contraction. It is needed to maintain physical and mental activity in high-demand conditions.
- 250 mg of Caffeine: We have used caffeine anhydrous, which keeps the properties of caffeine intact. Caffeine is a stimulant that boosts the central nervous system by raising energy levels while reducing fatigue and tiredness and increasing mental focus and concentration. In addition, it stimulates the mobilization and oxidation of fats, thus increasing the availability of fuel for muscle activity, optimizing the availability of glycogen reserves.
HOW TO USE
Take 1 phial 15 minutes before exercise or at any time when feeling tired and in need of a boost.
NET WEIGHT 60 ml
PACK TYPE 60ml PET vial ROPP28 white + Single screw cap (HDPE) PP28.
TRANSPORT CONDITIONS Avoid putting the merchandise in contact with the ground, near sources of heat, humidity and direct sunlight.
PRODUCT STORAGE Store in a cool, dry place.
EXPIRY 3 years from the date of manufacture, keeping it closed in its original container and in the defined storage conditions.
- Cantidad barritas
- Vegan Product
- Gluten Free
- No added sugar
- According to use
- Tipo de producto
- BEBIDA DE RECUPERACIÓN
INGREDIENTS Water, L-Arginine- Alpha-Ketoglutarate (2:1), Beta-Alanine, L-Taurine, acidulant (citric acid), banana flavour, tirosine, caffeine, preservatives (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate).
of which saturated
of which sugars
Calculation made on the basis of the known or actual theoretical values for described ingredient
CAUTIONS Food supplements should not be used as substitutes for a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose: 1 SHOT. Keep out of the reach of children.
ALLERGENS The following product contains/does not contain the following allergens. This information must be declared on the label according to Regulation 1169/2011 and subsequent amendments regarding the labelling, packaging and advertising of food products.
|CONTIENT YES/ NO|
|Cereals that contain gluten (i.e. wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, Khorasan wheat or their hybrid varieties) and derived products||NO|
|Crustaceans and crustacean products||NO|
|Eggs and egg products||NO|
|Fish and fish-based products||NO|
|Peanuts and peanut products||NO|
|Soy and soy-based products||NO|
|Milk and its derivatives (including lactose)||NO|
|Nuts, i.e. almonds (Amygdalus communis L.), hazelnuts (Corylus avellana), walnuts (Juglans regia), cashew nuts (Anacardium occidentale), pecans [Carya illinoiesis (Wangenh.) K. Koch], Brazil nut (Bertholletia excelsa), pistachios (Pistacia vera), macadamia and Australian nuts (Macadamia ternifolia), and derived products||NO|
|Celery and derived products||NO|
|Mustard and derived products||NO|
|Sesame seeds and products made from sesame seeds||NO|
|Sulfur dioxide and sulphites with a total SO2 concentration higher than 10 mg/kg or 10 mg/L||NO|
|Molluscs and/or their derivatives||NO|
|Lupin beans and/or their derivatives||NO|
NO ADDED SUGAR