1. IDENTIFICATION-RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
- Proprietor: 226ERS SPORTS THINGS, S.L. (226ERS).
- VAT NUMBER B54511670
- Registered office: Polígon Industrial Cotes Baixes. Carrer C, nº8. CP 03804 de Alcoy,(Alicante) – España
- e-mail: [email protected]
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE DATA.
The data requested in the forms accessible from the Website and sales contracts to be provided by the company are, in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) in order to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be fulfilled.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL 226ERS PROCESS THE USER'S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
Depending on the User's requests, the personal data collected will be processed by 226ERS for the following purposes:
- Manage the purchase of 226ERS products, including the management of the payment (if applicable) and the management of your requests and preferences.
- Manage the subscription to the info-publi/newsletter and subsequent sending of the same.
- Manage your requests for contact with the company through the channels provided for this purpose.
- To manage the sending of personalised commercial communications from 226ERS, by electronic and/or conventional means, in those cases in which the User so consents by expressly ticking the box provided for this purpose.
- To manage the provision of the purchase product advice service, as well as additional services.
- To manage the carrying out of surveys and/or evaluations relating to the quality of the services provided by the company and/or the perception of its image as a company.
The User's data will be kept for the period necessary for the fulfilment of each purpose or until the User requests 226ERS to unsubscribe, opposes or revokes their consent.
5. WHAT USER DATA WILL 226ERS PROCESS?
The following categories of data may be processed, depending on the request made by the User:
- Identification data: name, surname, first name, ID number, passport.
- Contact data: postal address, mobile phone number, e-mail address.
- User identification codes or passwords, if applicable in e-commerce.
- Personal characteristics data: date of birth, sex, nationality.
- Preference data.
- Card details, and/or the different forms of payment necessary to collect payment for the sale of your products.
- In the event of registration and/or access to the Website through a third party account (Marketplace platforms and/or social networks), certain information from the User's profile of the corresponding social network/platform may be collected and accessed solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above.
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The processing of data necessary for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes that require the consent of the User in order to be carried out will not be carried out without the User's consent.
Likewise, in the event that the User withdraws his/her consent to any of the processing, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
Likewise, in those cases in which it is necessary to process the User's data in order to comply with a legal obligation or for the execution of the contractual relationship existing between 226ERS and the User, the processing would be legitimised as being necessary for the fulfilment of said purposes. For its part, the processing carried out for carrying out surveys and/or evaluations relating to the quality of the services provided by the company and/or the perception of its image as a company will be carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller.
7. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER'S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The User's data may be communicated to:
- Investee companies or companies of the business group, solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above.
- Suppliers of 226ERS necessary for the proper fulfilment of legal obligations and/or the aforementioned purposes.
- Partners and collaborating companies of 226ERS for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes and/or, if authorised, for the sending of commercial communications.
- Public Administrations, in the cases provided for by Law.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, and in the latter case, international data transfers are duly legitimised in accordance with the Privacy Shield agreement.
8. USER RESPONSIBILITY
Guarantees that he/she is of legal age or legally emancipated if applicable, fully capable, and that the data provided to 226ERS are true, accurate, complete and up to date. To this effect, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data he/she provides and will keep the information provided suitably updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his/her real situation.
He/she guarantees that he/she has informed the third parties from whom he/she provides his/her data, if he/she does so, of the aspects contained in this document. You also guarantee that you have obtained their authorisation to provide their data to 226ERS for the aforementioned purposes.
You will be liable for any false or inaccurate information you provide through the Website and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to 226ERS or third parties.
9. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which 226ERS processes the User's data will be to send commercial communications, by electronic and/or conventional means, with information relating to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users. This is what the company calls: INFO/PUBLI NEWSLETTER. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have authorised its reception and/or who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive it.
In order to carry out the aforementioned task, 226ERS may analyse the data obtained in order to draw up User profiles that will enable it to define in greater detail the products that may be of interest to them.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from 226ERS, he/she may request cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: [email protected], as well as indicating his/her refusal to receive them by means of the unsubscribe/unsubscribe option provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
10. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User may send a letter to 226ERS SPORTS THINGS, S.L., Polígon Industrial Cotes Baixes. C/ C, nº8. CP 03804 de Alcoy, (Alicante) – Spain, or by e-mail to the address [email protected], in both cases, with the Reference "Data Protection", enclosing a photocopy of his/her valid identity card or passport, at any time and free of charge, in order to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not 226ERS is processing personal data concerning the User.
- Access their personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- To request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Obtain from 226ERS the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- Obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge automated decisions taken by 226ERS.
- To request the portability of your data.
Users are also informed that they may at any time lodge a complaint regarding the protection of their personal data with the competent supervisory authority.
11. SECURITY MEASURES
226ERS will treat the User's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and will keep the mandatory duty of secrecy with regard to the same, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Updated: 29 November 2018